Friday 23 March 2012

fmp

I have researched two projects, and visited two museums: Big Pit nr Abergavenny, and Elgar's museum nr Malvern. I'd like to do them both. After talking to my tutor last week, I am going to run with the least favourite, Elgar, in the context of Hereford. I would like to finish this b4 easter, at least the bulk. 
Fri 16th: Planned out a gift book to include Elgar quotes and Hereford influences.
Mon: Collograph prints of swallows w/Roger. Results are ok - but uninspired, I feel. 
Tues: Cut-out tree, took me all day. Ordered paper
Wed: Cut-out Bridge and torn-paper b/g.
Thurs: Group tutorial. Tutors liked the torn paper b/g which flummoxed me! Photograms of hedgerows in pm
Fri: I'll try to fill out the blog on Fri. Although I've worked hard, I am very unsure of the results, I think a little tame? I just hope I'm getting rid of the dross now. The constant rhythm of elated enthusiasm mixed with an unconfident deflated attitude is hard to work with.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosanna I am now following your blog :o) You sound a wee bit uninspired here!It is funny how the tutors always seem to like our least favourite things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts!