Wednesday 7 December 2011

Belated up-date

Neil put a vid. clip onto facebook highlighting the need to set aside time to enable the creative flow. And honestly – it takes more than a day to get into your stride on big projects. I know if I put the dissertation down for a few days (actually my 1st attempt which I tackled thoroughly)  – it takes at least a day to make sense of the strands, and that’s before making decent headway. I wish I could be more proactive and change the situation – but I can’t see how. It’s something Kim and I have already chatted about. I work on a Monday afternoon, and my weekends and evenings are almost totally sabotaged by family – but I don’t have any totally free days until the end of term. And that’s an issue.

B/w House, side-on, Hereford

Public Library

I think I've assimilated Quentin Blake's style - oops. Still looking to discover my style.


Becky, jo and someone - I'd like to photoshop pattern into these figures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!