Friday 18 November 2011

This was challenging because The story is Angela Carter's attempt at humour. It runs at a very different pace to the other two stories and is about a cynical view of life according to a cat - who, incidentally is in nearly every paragraph, so I felt a liberty at not including his picture.

The quote is:
I like the contrast of the two figures; the clean untouched lines of the first, and the smelly domineering feel of the second.

There were lots of images and thoughts which preceded this final image. Although I like it, in itself I am not 100% about it. I'm not sure if its because it doesn't flow with the other two - or it hasn't as much weight. I'm trying to work it out and bring it up to the level of the other two. I'm not sure.





... the pious trot to church ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!